This is the latest post in my continuing series to share my guidance regarding what you can expect from a psychic medium. In this continuing Eclectic Horizons blog series, we outline potential questions you might have before, during, and after a psychic medium session. Click here for more related posts.
As both a psychic and a medium, my readings usually involve some aspect of predicting the future, but my overarching focus is to communicate with Spirit. This blog is about providing guidance on the types of questions that can be predicted with the most certainty.
Q: What information can you predict in a reading?
A: We focus on client-centric psychic predictions.
We want to ensure our clients receive value that can positively influence their individual lives. Therefore, when you desire for us to provide a psychic prediction, it should be about you. The question should be related to a topic for which you have some influence on the outcome or you are a direct party to the outcome.
An acceptable question to ask is:
- What is the gender of my baby?
A poor question to ask is:
- What is the gender of (insert pregnant television star’s name)’s baby?
The second question is a particularly poor question to ask of me, because I don’t do third-party readings. The goals of my readings are to 1) connect you with YOUR loved ones in Spirit providing evidence of the continuation of life, and 2) provide you with guidance from your spiritual team (loved ones, angels, spirit guides, higher self).
Although knowing the gender of your favorite starlet’s baby might be interesting to you, it has no impact on your life.
Prior to a psychic medium session with Eclectic Horizons, we encourage our clients to prepare by documenting questions. One reason this exercise is important is that Spirit responds to the question you ask. So, if you ask a vague question, you may not receive the answer you’re seeking. To illustrate, in the example above, Spirit may respond with the gender of your baby that is 6-month’s old. As the psychic medium, I may not realize that Spirit is providing information about a baby that has already been born instead of the baby that is in utero.
A better question would have been,
- “What is the gender of the baby I am currently carrying?” or
- “If I choose to become pregnant, what will the gender be of the next baby I conceive?”
As a question increases in complexity, the accuracy of the prediction generally becomes less certain due to the free will of all the parties involved. Therefore, I recommend that if you DO ask about future events, that you refrain from asking highly complex questions.
- A simple question with a high degree of accuracy is a future event for which you have 100% control.
- A complex question with a low degree of accuracy is a future event for which you have NO control.
- As additional parties are added to the mix, the more uncertain the prediction becomes. For example, if you are a party to a lawsuit with one other individual, and the outcome will be decided by one judge, then the accuracy of the prediction is probably within the 80th-90th percentile. However, if the lawsuit doesn’t directly involve you, there are multiple parties, multiple lawyers, and the judgment will be decided by a jury, then untangling that jumble of free will possibilities to provide a reasonable prediction is not possible with a high degree of accuracy.
- The accuracy of layered predictions decreases with each additional layer. For example, you ask if you are going to meet the man of your dreams. That’s the first layer. Based upon the prediction to that layer, you ask if you are going to marry that man. That’s the second layer. Based upon the predictions to the previous two layers, you ask if you are going to have children. That’s the third layer. Based upon the predictions to the previous three layers, you ask another question. That’s the fourth layer. All of those layers have to line up, including the free will of all the parties involved, to bring these predictions to fruition. The first layer is just between you and one other person, but by the fourth layer, there are a lot of free will variations, even though there are still just (basically) two people involved.
Good Prediction Questions
Although this list is far from exhaustive, following are some examples of questions I am frequently asked for which I can generally provide accurate guidance. (There are no absolutes in predictions.)
- How will my job interview go?
- This is a great question. I can provide insight into how you should prepare, the types of questions you might be asked, how you should dress, reactions by the interviewers, whether or not you will be offered the job, etc.
- Am I on the right career path?
- Your spiritual team should be able to provide me with clarity re: what you’re currently doing and what opportunities are in your future. Sometimes Spirit will skip over what you’re currently doing and focus on the future, if your current job isn’t aligned with your soul or you’ve already moved on in your mind.
- Which (insert service provider) should I hire?
- Spirit will either give me a suggestion outright, or I will ask you to read a list and ask for guidance from Spirit on each name. When you read the list, I will feel either a positive, negative, or neutral reaction to each provided name.
ALL predictions are based upon a point in time—the exact point in time that the words are coming out of my mouth. The accuracy of predictions is based upon the free will of all parties involved.
Psychic versus Medium
Remember that all mediums are psychics, but not all psychics are mediums. Psychics who are NOT mediums are more likely to focus on predicting future events exclusively, whereas psychics who are also mediums (like us) tend to incorporate predictions as a component of a reading. If your primary goal for a session is to receive predictive information regarding future events, you may be better served by retaining a psychic instead of a medium. However, if you have questions about your future, you’re seeking guidance about your life, and you also want to communicate with your loved ones in Spirit, then you should retain a medium.