What should you expect from a psychic medium? In this continuing Eclectic Horizons blog series, we have outlined some potential client questions. Click here for more related posts.
Q: How should I prepare for a psychic medium session?
A: After you schedule your private psychic medium reading on-line, you will be sent an auto-generated confirmation e-mail. The next step we recommend you do is prepare for your upcoming psychic medium session by thinking about the goals you have for the session and the questions you desire to ask.
Psychic Medium Client Preparation
We suggest clients spend some time before their session thinking about their goals for the reading. An easy way to get the most out of your reading with either Kent or myself is to prepare for the session by writing down questions you want to ask during your session. As a general rule, we suggest writing down 5-10 questions. Depending on the complexity or simplicity of the questions, you may not be able to ask a lot of questions or you may be able to ask more than 10 questions.
Think about members of your spiritual team (angels, teachers, guides, fairies, etc.) as coaches or mentors whom you want to ask advice regarding life situations. Guidance from Spirit does not absolve you of responsibility for your life. You always have free will to consider the suggestions provided and then follow or ignore the advice translated to you. You may also wish to talk with (a) passed loved one(s). You can ask your loved one anything. You can speak to him/her just as you did when he/she was on Earth.
- Do you have guidance regarding ______? (e.g., my health, my career, my relationship, etc.)
- What am I learning in my relationship with _______? (This is particularly helpful regarding those ‘challenging’ people in your life.)
- Am I on the right career path or is it time to change directions?
- Is this the right time to…(look for a new job, refinance my home, buy a new car, etc.)?
- Where will I find the _______ I want to buy?
- I would like to speak to _______ (loved one who has passed). Is he/she there?
- ______(loved one who has passed) I wanted to know__________
- ______(loved one who has passed) are you with me all the time? Can you give me a sign that you’re with me?
- I keep having this pain in my leg that seems to manifest for no reason. Does this relate to something in a past life? If so, what was the situation?
- I am estranged from _______ but want to try to heal the relationship. Does my spirit guide have suggestions on how I can do that?
- I am having trouble sleeping. Can you tell me what is affecting my sleep?
- My cat has stopped eating. What is wrong? What should I do?
These are only suggestions to get you started thinking about the types of questions you may want to ask in your session. Please do not feel confined by these suggestions. Ask whatever questions feel comfortable to you, just keep in mind that this is YOUR session. Any questions you ask or guidance you seek should be guidance for YOU, not a third party. The one exception to this is your minor children. You may ask questions about your minor children for whom you have custodial responsibility. Spirit will generally only share information with us that is in the best interest of the minor child.
You can read more about what to expect in your reading here.