When receiving messages through a psychic medium it is important to always ask your own intuition and logical mind if the information makes sense. Before making a major life decision, guidance from a psychic medium can be used as an additional perspective to add to your own deductions before making a decision. However, guidance from a psychic medium should not be used as your only guidance. Receiving guidance from a psychic medium does not absolve you of making your own decisions for your life.
Humans are blessed with free will. You are solely in control and responsible for your life choices.
A psychic medium reading is not psychotherapy. If you need grief support or any other form of psychotherapy, please seek the guidance of a licensed or registered therapist.
During a reading with a psychic medium, information is received psychically using methods referred to as “the Clairs“:
- Clairalience (clear smelling)—Smelling scent (e.g., perfume, cigarette smoke)
- Clairaudience (clear hearing)—Hearing words, phrases, and songs!
- Claircognizance (clear knowing)—Psychic knowing or direct thoughts
- Clairgustance (clear tasting)—Tasting a substance psychically
- Clairsentience (clear feeling)—Bodily feelings and sensations
- Clairvoyance (clear seeing)—Receiving images and visions, typically in your third-eye
Information may also be received from Spirit using one or more of these channeling types:
- Mediumship (Conscious Channeling)—Translating communications from Spirit (using “the clairs”)
- Automatic Writing—Documenting information received from Spirit without translation
If you would like more information regarding what to expect in a psychic medium session, please read through the blogs posted under the Psychic Medium FAQ category.